Sunday, May 30, 2010

I haven't said all that much about my daughters so far. They are 10 and 14, and I love them to death, even when they drive me nuts (which is a lot of the time). The girls fight, as all siblings will do, and they are both very bright (I'm not just saying this because I'm their mom! Really!), but also very ADHD.

So this weekend they get a long weekend at their father's house. He lives in another state and sees them every other weekend. I got a text message from him last night saying, "Would you mind if I killed Mouse? Because she's being vile." (10-year-old) I responded, "I'd rather you didn't." Apparently she and her sister are fighting a lot and it's driving him crazy. I told him, "Welcome to my nightmare!" To which he responded, "I don't like your nightmare!" Well, I have the girls all the time, and he has them on alternate weekends, so he doesn't have to deal with it as much as I do. I pointed that out to him, and didn't get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment